Monday, November 19, 2012

Big trip coming up...

I'm so sorry I didn't get a blog post written within the last 2 weeks. Things have been so busy and stressful.

 Tomorrow around noon, we leave for the airport for another Dr. Jemsek visit. You can pray for me and Nellie. She's been really sick lately and decided tonight that she is "just going to forget this trip was ever planned." :) 'She's staying home'. Not really, but this looks big. I am running low on sleep from all that's been going on, so i need strength, stamina, and kindness.

 From DC on Tuesday, we're going back to our grandparents in VA and will be there for a week celebrating Thanksgiving.

 Overall I would say Nellie is a bit better. I think its best described as 2 steps forward, and only 1 back. She is still very sick, but different things show up that say she's improved a bit. She has more of a sense of humor, her skin rash has cleared up some, her walking is better some days, and shes more alert sometimes. All pretty small when looking at the big picture, but I am looking for all improvement i can find! :)

 I will try to check back in after this weeks appointment and let you all know what is going on, what the Dr. has to say, and how the trip went.

No comments:

Post a Comment