Sunday, July 8, 2012

Its been too long. . . .

My apologies for it being so long in between updates. Life has been crazy around here! I was gone for an extended weekend and came home to more craziness. This is one of the things that is faster to go when bills, laundry and food are calling my name.

Today Nellie has had a hard day. A lot of leg pain and pelvic pain to the point she can't get comfortable. She's also had pretty bad chills and sweats. So one minutes shes freezing cold, so she puts the second blanket on, and the next minute she is literally dripping in sweat. I know from a bit of that that I've had, that its tough. You are never comfortable temperature wise.

Monday night around 2:30 we leave for the airport. Its time for another dr visit in D.C. again. We are making a short stop in at my grandparents place on Tuesday. (My grandparents are very close to us since we grew up having them next door. They always did a great job filling in when mom wasn't home.) Appointment on Wednesday and fly home Thursday. So we could use a lot of prayer. Nellie is feeling so poorly right now shes not sure how she'll make the trip. :(

Finally here is the video of her walking that didn't publish before. Its gotten considerably worse in the last month or so, to the point it scares me to watch. And i live with it and don't get easily scared...

so the first video is of her without a cane, and the second one is with a cane. i think these were taken in march.









No comments:

Post a Comment