Thursday, December 1, 2011

:Lynnelle's Story in a few pictures:

BEFORE......

I took my nephews out for icecream...
....and Starbucks.


Had fun shopping days with my sister......


held little children......

Even got a little wild sometimes!





Then I my body crashed.

My hands turned blue (from Babesia)


For awhile I still drove.
Who gets a handicapped sticker at 21 yrs old?


I began having more hospital visits than I can count.


Constantly cold-all wrapped up and still shivering.


When I felt "well", I could do simple things like this:


Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be normal again.


A lot of my hair fell out.


Even if I have light sensitivity, I still appreciate the finer things in life.


Many people comment how pretty I am.
I may look pretty, but inside I am very sick.


Some days it's just tough to get a smile.

 Friends like you give me special gifts like this sweatshirt.
Thank you! I feel so loved!

Sometimes the headaches are massive.


I sat up to take this picture.


NOW:

Nov. 2011

I have been "bedfast" for a year now.
I am switching to a well known Dr. in Washington DC.
He has high hopes for my recovery.


My grandparents have been a huge part of my life.
This was a special visit for both of us.


My sister is still a huge part of my life.
She is my caregiver.
I can still walk short distances with a cane. (around the room).


 Please continue to pray for my healing.


No comments:

Post a Comment